Thursday, July 06, 2006

Harry Potter and Lund Grills

Wow, that cat Harry Potter sure has done it again! I started reading the first book, "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, again this week. I figure that I'll take my time and make my way through the books before the next one comes out. It's just a great read.

The magic of your first Harry Potter experience comes crashing back to you all over again. I'm having a great time learning about Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Botts Every-Flavor Beans, Vampires, spells, charms, potions, and the wonderfully fast-paced game of Quiddich!

So...in light of current world events (World Cup, North Korea Missiles, Big Brother starting!), maybe we can go over the basics of Quiddich. I'll toss some knowledge your way and you, in turn, can - Damn! I'm writing for the wrong blog! This is a truck accessory blog, right? I logged into the wrong damn blog account - all these blog interfaces look the same!

Fact #1: I know the rules, game mechanics, strategies and history of an imaginary wizard game called Quiddich, where wizards fly around on broom sticks and try to hit each other with magical bats and balls.

Fact #2: I don't know the rules, game mechanics, strategies and history of a real-life human game called Football. But I do know trucks!

Ok, now that we've established that I'm a closet Harry Pothead fan we can get back on track. Sports never were my thing anyways. I was either reading or tinkering with my sweet ride. We've already talked enough about reading, let's talk about sweet rides!

Those jokers over at Styling Concepts have been at it again. They've got a silly grille promotion going on. Actually, I think that it starts next week, but that's neither here nor there. The point is, it's an awesome promotion.



Check it! You purchase any Lund main grille and you'll receive a package of eight steaks from Kansas City Steak Company. Each filet is six ounces and is the most tender piece of meat you'll ever shove into your cake hole. I guess if you shove steak into it, it would be a meat hole, but that just sounds nasty. N-A-S-T-Y!

A word from Kansas City Steak Company:
The Triple-Trimmed Filet Mignon, with or without Bacon, from the Kansas City Steak Company is simply in a class by itself. Cut from the center of the finest aged tenderloin, it’s hand-selected from premium corn-fed Western Kansas beef. Aged to perfection and stored at just the right temperature, these filets offer the distinctive flavor that will tempt all steak lovers. Leave your knife on the table as you enjoy this tender filet.

Speaking of grilles. Why don't you head on over to their specialty grille page and check them out. There are grille articles like this, this, this, this, and this to check out, photos, and lots of other stuff.

Ok, that's enough for today. I'm gonna go find a piece of meat to stick in my mouth! Boo-ya!

Oh, and don't forget that Stylin' Concepts still has a truck that they're giving away!


If you like what you see here, make sure that you come back to Truck Accessory on the B.S.!

Truck News: Cool Links for the day:

Don't forget to check back to TruckAccessory.blogspot.com for all your up-to-date aftermarket automotive news!

If you want to stay abreast(yeah...I said it) of today's big topics in the truck and SUV aftermarket, make sure you join TruckAccessory.com so you can post and toss in your pennies.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home