Monday, October 02, 2006

Bright and early for Truck Accessories

Whoa! What a killer weekend. I went to a rockin' concert on Friday night, another one on Saturday night, and some silliness happened yesterday. I can't go into too many details but I have to replace two slashed tires on my truck and there is a teenager somewhere in cleveland with a very badly broken hand and a broken nose. Maybe I'll call some local hospitals and see if anyone came in with those symptoms. Then I'll laugh because I win.

Young man, if you are reading this, don't set foot on my property again or there will be trouble. And you need trouble like you need a hole in the head. Capisce?

So, on to more awesome truck accessory related things. Uh, I've found this video that features an 05 Dakota with a flowmaster exhaust system. They don't say what the engine is, but I'm guessing that it's an R/T with the 5.9L. It sounds pretty mean.

There doesn't appear to be a ready-made Flowmaster exhaust system for this application, but the Flowmaster Super 40 series mufflers are available here.

That's it. Good luck, suckers!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home