Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Another Day On the North Coast.

I know what you're thinking. I'm living the life here in Cleveland, right? I drive a quaint little car and live in a quaint little house on a quaint little street in the poorest major city in the United States.

Did you know that? This city is totally poor. I guess it's because the city spends my hard-earned dollars sending their maintenance crews to cut my grass down to the dirt and shred my beautiful flowers with string trimmers ("oops, sorry Mr. [Cleveland Mike], we got a report that this address was unoccupied..."). Or maybe it's because they assign a garbage truck to the West Side Market to pick up two loads of trash and the crew spends the rest of the day sleeping in the cab and reading the newspaper.

Oh well, the East and Southern coastline have hurricanes to deal with while the West coast has earthquakes. Up here, we just get snowed on. A lot. But it's better than being drowned or having the ground open up and swallow you alive.

Cheers.

Oh, and don't forget to check out some sweet truck accessories from my boys at Stylin Concepts. They've got anything you could want, from exhaust or intake systems, to side step bars, billet grilles, or even suspension kits.

Check 'em out, sucka!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home